Ronald L. Lueddeke is the founder and Director of the Lueddeke Law Firm. He has been practicing law in New Jersey for more than 45 years and he has gained immense knowledge of and experience with the broad range of legal problems and issues that arise as a New Jersey resident and consumer. Mr. Lueddeke has helped hundreds of individuals and families with their consumer problems and he is believed to have more reported consumer fraud decisions in New Jersey than any other individual attorney. Prior to opening his practice in 1992, Mr. Lueddeke spent approximately five years as in-house general counsel to the Sansone Auto Group, which was a mega auto group with franchises in New Jersey, Florida and Pennsylvania. Mr. Lueddeke also lectures at consumer fraud and Lemon Law litigation seminars sponsored by the New Jersey Institute for Continuing Legal Education.
- Rutgers University (B.A. 1973)
- Delaware Law School of Widener University (J.D., 1976)
- New Jersey Bar 1976
- Federal District Court 1976
- Florida Bar 1979
- Supreme Court of United States 1998
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Florida Bar Association
- Monmouth County Bar Association
- National Consumer Law Center
- National Odometer Enforcement Association
- American Arbitration Association
- New Jersey Business and Industry Association
- Certified Civil Trial Attorney
- Life Member - Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Won Million Dollar Judgment in Bellifore v. Real Estate Emporium (Consumer Fraud and Common Law Fraud case against Realtor and Developer - 26 families represented)
- Guest Lecturer for Institute of Continuing Legal Education: New Jersey Lemon Law
- Approved Superior Court Arbitrator
- Orally argued matters before New Jersey Supreme Court
- American Arbitration Association Arbitrator
- 1992 - Present: Founder and Director · Lueddeke Law Firm — Spring Lake, NJ
- 1990 - 1992: Partner · Lueddeke & Schmerler — Belmar, NJ
- 1985 - 1990: General Counsel · Multistate Automobile Dealership
- 1982 - 1985: Partner · Crawford, Hirsch & Lueddeke — Ocean, NJ
- 1980 - 1982: Associate · Giordano, Halleran & Ciesla — Middletown, NJ
- 1978 - 1980: Assistant Township Attorney Municipal Prosecutor — Jackson, NJ
- 1977: Associate · Law Offices of Jerry Massell — Middletown, NJ
- 1976 - 1977: Clerkship, Associate · Carton, Nary, Witt & Arvanitis — Tinton Falls, NJ
"... highly recommend using him. He is great and I will only deal with him."Where do I begin. This is the second time I have used Ron Lueddeke's office for their expertise against car dealerships which I will not name. The first one going back many years was where this large dealership advertised one price in their ad and hung on their glass as you walk in and once you s...
"... can't say enough positive things. Solid guidance... All was resolved to our total satisfaction."We recently had the distinct pleasure of working with Ron Lueddeke and can't say enough positive things. He provided solid guidance throughout the process, he astutely understood our situation and all was resolved to our total satisfaction. If the rating scale had 10 stars, we'd give the Lueddeke...
"... the best decision I ever made... amazing especially during this stressful time."I am not usually one to write reviews but I have to write one now. I contacted this law firm after my mother's death because I needed help with a law suit against her estate. I was not sure what to do and was pretty sure that my mom's debt was paid. I was referred to Ronald Luddeke by a friend an...